The Beautiful people: 1000 mothers are praying for their children to come home safe (?)

Saturday, May 2, 2009

1000 mothers are praying for their children to come home safe (?)

I am tired....I shouldn't even be bothered to blog...But as the exceedingly awesome guy that I am,I decided to let you know that my triceps are bulging and my 3.5 GPA is coming. So I guess life is going good? WRONG! Here comes SWINE flu...Stupid assclowns are so scared that they're already putting on their Michael Jackson masks before it even strikes Singapore. That's ok...It is kinda like a fashion statement,but can't we wait for it to come to Singapore first? Hahahaha..... My day,yesterday....Spent time doing project with my little clique....All wanted to go home early...Decided to spend quality time and went to saw AYAN with my mum...Great movie...worth the ticket money...Yesterday was also my friend Vikesh's birthday. Dude turned 18 *wink wink*... hahaha Today was awesome as well...I was sleeping and now I'm blogging...STURDY!

18-1-10 9-19 1-23-5-19-15-13-5!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment